Saturday, November 26, 2005

Snow in Bremen

God's promises are yes and amen. He said that he would sent wondrous signs.
Two days ago, after the gentle refreshing rain fell down, I saw a beauty rainbow on the sky. Then I knew, He still and will always remember His promise to Noah.

And yesterday morning when I woke up, I looked out of my apartment, I saw snow on the ground. It was amazing to me to see snow at this time. I remember in last winter the snow was falling down in the middle of December, just very little. But since yesterday till now, we have a really snow! Yes, winter is coming!
Even I don't like winter, but I always enjoy the snow. It's so soft, pure and white.

I took some pics with some different views from the 4th floor, Daniel-von-Bueren-Str. 54, 28195 Bremen.

2 comments:

miraykemuning said...

Tuhan Yesus memang luarbiasa. Dia bisa buat apapun yang kita enggak pernah sangka. Nice posting.
Fotonya juga bagus..putih semua

Hesti said...

Makasih buat komennya, Mbak Mia..
Potonya gak begitu bagus, maklum kameranya juga pas-pasan :)