Saturday, July 15, 2006

30

This is the day that the Lord has made...
I will rejoice and be glad of Him.
~ Don Moen

Again, another year has passed. Everytime I remember of the past years, I'm always wonderfully amazed at God. In good and bad times, He never leave me alone. The way He works and helps me has been a trully answer to experience my life within His plan and purpose. And I've learned that as I stay true to Him, He will accomplish it.

Today is my 30th birthday. I considered this as a great number :) Thus some weeks ago I've planned to celebrate my birthday with some close friends. But then by some unplanned events, I thought better to cancel the celebration...
Still I really enjoyed this great day. Going out and had a lunch in Chinese restaurant with my husband, taking some pictures in this sunny day, shopping, staring at the people who passed by in front of us while enjoying the ice-cream, and cooking for dinner when we back home.
Other things that definitely make this day so beautiful are lovely greetings from family and friends.
Since I don't have enough energy to reply all of them, now let me take this moment to declare my appreciation to all my friends.

Thousands of thanks for those who have gave me a call, sent me an sms, left offline message on YM, sent me either an email or e-card, and gave me testimonial on friendster...
Ghalib, Trio, Lala, Tante Lily, iHOET, Mbak Maria (Rome), Mbak Mer (LA), Condro, Bang Ivan-Mbak Santi, Mbak Dian, Viona, Helen, Lars-Marlen, Yanti, Shierly, Feldrica, Sonya, Iqbal (FN), Indar, Harmoko (Pittsburgh?), Mas Yadi-Mbak Mia, Mbak Dina, Messalina, Nugroho (FN), Rhemanatha, Namrata (Punee), Sebastian-Delpi, Tante Martha, Reyne, temen2 PPI-Bremen,...
Who else? Ugghh, apologies if I forgot mention your name here...
Later I want to end this day by giving another thanks to God on bended knee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!! :) many happy returns :)

wah keren niyy... penampilan baru :D

Hesti said...

diasss... kemana aja bu? :)
thanks ya buat birthday wishes-nya.